Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh good lord..


The Alchemist is backkkkkk. Alcky (as I like to call him, lmao) is hands down one of my fave producers of all time, I don't understand why people don't rate him more, I'm officially stumped! Anyway, his album The Cookbook, which everyone has been waiting for, was released on iTunes today. Thanks to 2Db, here's a HELLA DOPE TRACK from the album feat everyone's favourite colour, Cudi and Evidence, damn that's a whole bunch of FINENESS up in that track..uhh video plz???!! I need that eye candy!

Download: The Alchemist feat Blu, Kid Cudi & Evidence-Therapy

A sweet reminder why Alcky runs shit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! thanks for the comment fam, and hell yea New Zealand is probably the farthest reader i probably have, and now you have on too out in Paterson, NJ...Bookmarked n all...Alchemist is the truth and will never go spoil fam!...maybe we could link up somehow online and throw our own twists on things