Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankyou and Goodnight...


Well as you can see I have not posted in well over a month so its safe to say you assumed right and Im leaving the blogger life behind in 08. I really have thought long and hard about this and upon reflection I realised: 1. I spent FAR too much time on the internet doin this shit, and 2. Im sorta over it. I gave it a crack for just under a year, the first 5 months being an absolute mess, posting almost as often as 2DB (loll) and the latter jus chillin, but Ive come to the conclusion that I really dont have the time this year to dedicate to runnning a GOOD blog, and quite frankly, I dont want to. Music is pretty much my life, hence why I started one, but I think I enjoy being an admirer more than anything and lets be honest, theres THOUSANDS of blogs out there bloggin the same shit, jacked from the same 10 big blogs so hey it aint nothing lost. But I did really enjoy it, especially my 2nd time round, when I was 100% myself, posting only shit that I really had a passion for and not dickriding on what was brand new 10min ago, and hence my own taste in hiphop definitely came through. And thank you to all those who commented and became frequent followers of Eff-It-All, I really did appreciate it, hell, I even got asked to be a contributor on someone else s blog as a result, that was a shock!

So to round it up, thanks for peepin my 5c worth once in a while and may 2009 be another year for fuckin good Hiphop and music all around, coz yall KNOW thats what we live for.

Peace and God Bless
Whitney

P.S My five cents worth for 2009...
1. Blu is gonna get shat on for his upcoming rock album (ahem CRAC responses ring a bell?!), nonetheless ima chew that shit up and STILL be a Blu obsessor (till I die, LOLL).
2. Sene, Co$$ and Blu are gonna form a supergroup, do a short film, write shit, I dunno they gonna do something big together, they are way too tight and way too dope not to, the fact they havent done something already makes me VERY suspicious, I am WILLING TO put $$ down those three cats have somethin cookin slowly in the oven for 09.
3. My boy OU (Outasight) is gonna hit mainstream, or get REAL big to say the least.
4. The fall of Nahright is upon us
5. I still wont be speakin any espanol after 3 months in Mexico..smh.

2 comments:

Guy Fawkes said...

You gave it a good run Whitney

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....